There is still time to register, audit or become Replay participant for Digital Clarinet Academy!
To register please go to: Digital Clarinet Academy – Summer Session
All of us on the faculty are looking forward to working with students in Digital Clarinet Academy’s Summer Session 3, July 13-17, 2020! Digital Clarinet Academy (DCA) s focused on helping students align all aspects of their clarinet playing and themselves. A comprehensive approach is transformative in achieving success in musical and creative pursuits!
DCA Session 3 faculty include:
- David Gould (American Ballet Theater, Vandoren)
- Diana Haskell (St. Louis Symphony)
- Chris Pell (Cincinnati Symphony & University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music)
- Anton Rist (MET Opera Orchestra)
- Amy Zoloto (New York Philharmonic)
- Guests: Brad Behn, Kensley Behel, Tomoji Hirakata, Michael Lowenstern, Heather Rodriguez, Wendy Skoczen, Meghan Taylor, Mike Thornton, Andrea Vos-Rochefort
Every day, 10am-6pm EST student will participate in:
- Guided warm-ups
- Technique Class (auditions, double tonguing, learning music quickly, voicing and choosing equipment!)
- A Zoomcafe where you can meet with fellow students and faculty!
- Field Trips (Reed Geek/Andrea Vos-Rochefort, Tomoji Hirakata, Vandoren, Heather Rodgriguez, Brad Behn)
- Music Business Classes (musician wellness, performance psychology, copyright and licensing, YouTube, and more!)
- Audition/Excerpt class
There is still time to register, audit or become Replay participant!
For more info: Digital Clarinet Academy
Here is the schedule for the week!